African Adventures

Monday, January 26, 2009

Yup finally updating, and you wont let me stop lol

Finally I am going to update my blog sorry it has taken me awhile. I will probably just post a bunch of pics/videos to where here is the first.

It seems like people enjoy watching me eat things so here is me eating a mopani worm that Siphiwe brought in for me. It is the caterpillar stage of a moth which is eaten locally. There are various was to prepare it this one was dried like a beef jerky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybEDe8m5-I

1 Comments:

  • At January 30, 2009 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

    THANKYOU Simon...finally :p You know I am only teasing.

    Have you seen the old WE BiTs that I think Marco did about the vervets stealing food. Jan had lots to say about the vervets lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home