African Adventures

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hold the Press


Hold the press I am actually leaving on my leave, to where I wont be taking my computer. I have decided to get away for a little and found a place that is in my budget not to far from here and is close to some attractions/town.
http://www.safarinow.com/go/kwa-thabeng/
Is where I will be staying from tomorrow (Tuesday) until Saturday when I will try to be back to start up a new regular Saturday Evening WEchat this time at 8:00pm CAT.

As to what I will do, I don't know that yet :)
I will try to get into town to pick a few things up, then I will relax and just do things on a day to day basis. There is a reptile park that I may try to get to.

I will be bringing my camera and will post pictures when I come back.

To hold you over here is a picture taken today of a baby vervet monkey

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home