African Adventures

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Memorable Experience

I know I said I would try to blog the other day about an amazing experience that happened on the pm drive Oct. 11th. Well here it is :)

We headed back to Buffelshoek dam near the start of our drive as in the morning Mafufuyani one of the male leopards was there relaxing. When we arrived he was laying down in the shade. He eventually got up and took a drink from the little water left in the dam before heading out into the bush.

Of course Rexon who was presenter loves Ingwe (leopards) and we followed him for over an hour through some thick brush, and some roads. Eventually we were in an area of bad signals just before the sun went down. He first walked ahead of us on the road then he turned around and came back. He went right next to the vehicle (I am talking inches) and looked up at Rex, than myself as he walked on by. It wass amazing as then truly did I notice his size, as well as looking into his yes is an unforgetable memory.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home